Monday, December 14, 2009

Chickens

OK...

So I've been having this recurring dream and I figured I would share the weirdness with all of you. Isn't that nice of me?

So in this dream I'm trying to put chickens back in their cages. The only problem is that none of the cages have any doors on them, so the chickens don't stay. Also, when I *do* get the chickens in the cages, I go back out into the yard and there are MORE CHICKENS!

To make things more frustrating, my husband is sitting somewhere off to the side telling me I need to hurry because we have to go do this important thing.

And then there's the cat. I'm not sure where it comes from, but it's this absolutely huge black cat and he's hungry. He's also always in the last cage that I put a chicken in.

I have had this dream for four nights in a row. Make of it what you will. I'm going to go write my last two papers for English, clean the house, and get ready for work.

1 comment: